Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Transfer Knews...‏







My Dearest Family,






-the pictures-Gotta have the district picture for the last meeting of the transfer.Last P-Day we went to POPS. Its on Route 66 and has every soda you could imagine. Too bad I don't care about soda. The food wasn't that great either, but at least it had a really cool giant Soda figure thing land mark. Well, things are still moving along here in Edmond 3rd ward. Our baptism date, Yao Yu, is progressing great and is on the road to be baptized on the 8th of November and we haven't been able to meet with the Evans family for a while, but the father wants to be baptized. It will be awesome if he gets baptized the same day or the week after Yao Yu and then baptizes his family when he gets the priesthood and they have that desire. The area is progressing great!So, about transfers, which are tomorrow. Lucky for me, I get to stay and see the fruits of my labor. My greenie, on the other hand, is headed out and away to Chickasha. That means, by the end of this coming transfer, I'll be six months in Norman and another six in Edmond. Two areas in one year. That's weird. Oh, and I'm a District Leader now. This is no fun, no fun, planning for district meeting every week, but on the other hand, Elder Scott is going to be my companion. He came out with me, so it will be cool. I'll be a District Leader over five other Elders. It should be a great District.It sounds like things with the family are good. Natalie got a great haircut and Roger got a pink shirt...uh, I'm thinking San FranCisco is wearing in too much. haha! but seriously...a pink shirt...time to retire that bad boy and put on the biker jacket.






Love ya!-Elder Osness

No comments: