Tuesday, November 17, 2009

sparking testimonies‏




Dear Family, Pictures: The first is at Transfers. I haven't been in a while and I got to see some good buddies there. The other is of Elder Cannon and I...today because I realized I haven't taken one of us, so there it is.The work is going great! Elder Cannon walked into a flow of success! Four of the people we are teaching have baptismal dates that they are working towards and its amazing to see how rapidly their testimonies grow when that commitment is made. We have so much good going on and the days are flying by! Ahhh! I really can't even keep track at all. Its just sleep and wake up, sleep and wake up. Its really exciting to see so much fall into place. Hard work pays off. Well, I've got to use the rest of my computer time to write my "trunky papers" so until next time.Love you!-Elder Osness

No comments: