Wednesday, March 12, 2008

No more Addendum!


'..family..'
So the weather has been awesome the last few days! Not so windy, more sunshine, and it hangs around 50 degrees and 60 degrees. I met a guy while tracting the other day that was a convert (1960's), but six years later left the church because of a disagreement of the doctrine. He's really cool and respects the church, but has a small problem...which we'll fix! I've never met a guy that can go off on more tangents than him! He was busy when we went over yesterday, so he couldn't talk long,but he wanted to show us his model/rc airplanes. He has a ton of them and he built all of them except one. We ended up talking to him for about an hour and a half. We also met a guy earlier in the week while tracting, whose a member, but not active, so he thought the bishop sent us. He's funny. He called himself a "jack mormon." We're going to meet and straighten him out too. I only took one picture this week and it wasof my companion at our district meeting. Next week, I'll have more:) While I was at a dinner appointment on Sunday, our ward mission leader was looking at some church history sight, so we decided we'd to find any Osness missionary info. We didn't, but he did find our family site and watched our family reunion video and noticed that it was titled "Onsess Family Reunion 2006." Do you see what's funny about it? Nobody knows how to pernounce our last name, but that's probably okay because from that video we can't even spell our last name...hahaha!Oh, I met someone that lives in St. George and is here visiting their family here. She said her husdband could bring anything I need out for me next week if I want him to, so I'm going to take her up on that offer. I don't remember her last name, but I'm going to give her Jeff'snumber so her husdband can get ahold of him. Things that I would appreciate packed into a shoebox or something forhim to bring would be, my iPod, and the other accessories I have for it(iPod usb connector cable, car/radio adapter, tape adapter, and audioout cables), my gray slacks from my closet, some computer speakers thatwill connect to my iPod (if you have any extras), and anything else youthink I might like. The reason I want my iPod stuff is because we just got rid of our Missionary Handbook addendum, so we are now allowed to listen to music in our appartments plus several other things. ...and yes, I do want my car addapter because I'll probably end up in a car during my mission.Ya-hoo!Another thing, in my las interview with President Gee, he told me to expect to become a senior companion in the next couple of transfers.eeehk! I guess that's cool! There are some things I still need to learn,but I could do it.Thanks for all you do for me! Love you all and miss you tons! Don't have too much fun on that arcade!
Love, Elder Osness

No comments: