Tuesday, March 4, 2008

March 4, 2008




Hey...Yo!


Hey thanks for the link to my blog and for setting it up for me. Also, thanks for all the e-mails too. Its good to hear from everyone!This past week was pretty nice. I was able to teach a guy we tracted into and the weather was about 60-70 degrees with little wind, well, that was until Friday night. Ough! I really hate the wind! Friday nights wind blew away all the warm, sunny weather and since then, tell the end of this week, its supposed to be cold and windy. The tempurature says about 30+, but the wind feels like ICE on my face and it blows at about 20-30 mph! OUCH! But while it was sunny, I was able to get some good pictures. I saw a phone booth, so I figured..."hey, cool picture, yeah!" Better yet, The phone was ripped out of it! My companion is embarrassed, I guess, to take pictures in crowds because he would try to be inconspicuous and take the picture as fast as he could. The pictures at the baseball field look as cool as they do because my companion wouldn't wait for me to get situated before snapping the shot. He's a goon...I guess that's cool though because I am too! Ha!We had dinner at a member's home, the Emery's, the other day...and they moved here from St. George! That was cool. One of their daughters graduated a year before me at Dixie and the other is a couple years after me (still in school, here in Norman). They're way funny family!Yesterday, while we were walking a pug started fallowing us and continued to fallow us for about two miles! He was a funny little pup! He would play chicken with every car that came down the road. The dog reminded me of Frank, off of Men In Black II. Other than that...nothing overexciting. Just me being a missionary!


Love,Elder Osness

No comments: