Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Coolio!!




Hey Fam!


Hahaha! That's awesome! So Jeff finally got that arcade project started, huh? That sounded like a cool project. I wish I could be there to work on it with him. Are you enticed to sell it at all? That's a smokin' deal!Thanks to Roger...That blog was really cool! I liked reading it and seeing all the pictures. I especially liked the picture by the Fine Arts Place...I've been there, wa-hoo! Maybe Roger can convince the rest of the family to send so pictures too!:)Well, Norman, Oklahoma is still good. The weather in Oklahoma is so annoying! Yesterday morning was great, except for the wind. It was like 68 degrees with 20-30mph winds and by 5pm it was freezing! It dropped to the 30's. The wind chill is so cold! I can't wait for it to get warm here and stay warm.There's nothing really new happening in the missionary work right now. Just doing my thing. Transfers were last week and my whole district is staying where they are. I love the area I'm in because it reminds me of St. George...sort of. From what I hear its the best place in Oklahoma. -Pictures- Norman Night Sky, Bowling before transfers, and The Training Posterity Bat! I added my name to the long line of Training Elders...and when I train, I'll hand it down to my companion.


All is well...Love you!-


Elder Osness

No comments: