Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Feb 19, 2008


Hey hey fam!


Well, it sounds like life is good back home! My Valentine's Day was better, actually, than when I wasn't on my mission. Weird, I know. I got a package from Kellie and a letter from another girl, plus some chocolates from different ward members! I also go a mystery card from home somewhere. It didn't have a name or address. The work is going great and we got five new investigators this week! One of which was a RLDS woman, so she is familiar with the church. Its so cool to see others become enlightend! Angie, the recent convert, is doing awesome and if you didn't know better, you'd think she has been a member her whole life. We were giving her a lesson the other day and someone called her and when she came back, she was like, "Oh, that was just sister Mullens. I'll just call her back in a while." It was so funny. It really feels like a member's home now, when we go over there. The next Transfer starts this week and I'm staing in Norman 2nd Ward with my same companion. He's a pretty good companion. ...a little about him...His name is Elder Dustin Krall and he's from Washington State. He has a mom and a dad and a younger sister. He attended a year of college at BYU Idaho. He can be very dry at times, but he's pretty cool. He loves the Simpsons, Classic Rock, and Nintendo. Its cool because we'll be walking down the street and all the suddent we'll start talking about SpongeBob, or the Simpsons, or Nintendo...its funny! Oh, I met a funny funny man the other day! We were talking to him about the church and such and he says, "Yeah, I believe in our Lord and I know God's up there." and this part reminded me of Rocky...he then says, looking up at the sky with his arms in the air and says, "HEY, YO!" It was awesome!I'm glad everyone seems to be doing great! The work is awesome, but all the other missionaries are always in a hurry, so I can't write anymore...so until next week...take care! oh, and thanks for the e-mails.


Love Elder Osness

No comments: