Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Feb 5, 2008



My Family...:)


Well, another week gone...so crazy! Time is just wizzing by! We had a really good Zone Conference last week and it gave me some extra encouragement to commit people. The night of the meeting, my companion and I committed Angie to baptism! She had no hesitation and wants to be baptized. She's an awesome investigator and loves the gospel. Saturday we will be baptizing her! Hopefully her sons will fallow in her footsteps. I gave away to Books of Mormon yesterday! I met three really cool people, none of which I get to teach...Lame! Two of them live in a different area and the other was a student at the University, so we had to give him to the Sister Missionaries that are over the students. At least I could assist in their interest. One of the guys I met while getting lunch and I gave him a Book of Mormon and another I met in Ross while I was buying a tie. We started talking about ties, then that led to why he was buying a tie and talking about his family and wife, to Jesus. He loves Jesus! and he looked like Tupac. That was kinda trippy. There are some really cool people here...everywhere I'm sure! and they're all looking for some enlightenment. That's what we're here for, to share the good word and help them to come unto Christ. I got to see the Prophet's funeral, did you? It was really good. The new Presidency will be great! I really like the way President Eyering talks about the gospel. In the movie, "Small and Simple Things," it shows how much he really cares about this gospel. Very good encouragement for everyone to do missionary work. ...by small and simple things, great things come to pass...Well life is good for me. Let me know how things are everywhere else.


Love you all!


Elder Glenn Osness

No comments: