Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Jan 29, 2008




Oh Family,


Another week gone. How's the fam doing? Anything new going on? I've had some interesting door replies this week. One didn't answer and just asked who we were, so we told them we were the missionaries and she replied "keep walking!" Another guy was way funny! He opened and let us say who we were then interrupted and said, "I don't care about none of that ****! Why don't you just leave?" So we said have a nice day and continued on our way. Most people are pretty nice, but every so often we get some funny guy like that. The works been good. My companion and I have a couple people really close to baptism, so that's exciting.I put some pictures on here. One is somewhat the scenery of Oklahoma, another is my desk, and the last is of me standing next to an ATM machine where I put my Missionary Support Funds (msf) card and accidently entered the wrong pin and it "Retained" my card...enjoy!I have a request for mom...or who ever. I go through a ton of water every day and when summer comes around I may be in trouble without a camelback. It would have to be big enough to hold my scriptures, extra Books of Mormon, and some other things depending on what I'm doing, but if I could get one sent out here that would be great. The MTC bag they had me get won't hardly take care of my water needs...Hope to hear from you soon! Love you all!...could you forward this to everyone...and just to make sure did you forward my last one to every one? I think I'll start sending you my weekly e-mail and Malissa can take from my e-mails and what ever else I write her and put it on my blog.


Love ya,


Elder Glenn Osness


No comments: