Tuesday, March 25, 2008

So Plain...No Sound

Dear Family,

The past week has been pretty good. Taught some lessons and met some people. One of the Assistants to the President (AP) went on exchanges with us last Friday and Saturday. His name is Elder Kimball and he's from Salt Lake area. It was a great experience and I learned a ton. He's an awesome missionary! On Monday we went to the doctor because my companion has had a problem with his foot for the past few days and apparently a couple of his bones in his foot are rubbing together. Ouch! I'm glad I have a healthy, strong body. He also has Krones Desease, so it can be pretty tough sometimes. Really, that's all, that happened with the missionary work this week. On Sunday, Brother Harvey spoke. He's the seminary teacher for the high school students here. He did an awesome job! He spoke on Hope and it was as good watching an apostle speak. So, Easter was good.Thanks for the stuff I asked for....the goodies were a nice bonus, but seriously, no iPod! You know I stay busy and am a hard worker. I really want my iPod here, so in the mornings when working out and getting ready for the day I can have some inspirational music and/or listen to talks. Also, its nice to have some music to listen to when at the appt. making lunch or dinner. CD's are too much of a hassle and I don't want to pack them around and we can' t listen to the radio. So, could you please send my iPod and the connectivity stuff. I'll send some money in a package back. My iPod was the reason I even asked for that other stuff. I wasn't going to have any of that other stuff sent, but it became convenient. And if mom is worried about it getting lost or stolen...I'm in the United States and there isn't a whole lot of thieving here in Oklahoma.Anyways, thanks for all you do for me and the support you give me!

I love you all!-Elder Osness

No comments: