Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Super Conference

Hey Family,

This week has been pretty good. There was a Super Conference for the missionaries in this area. We learned a lot on how to better get the members involved in missionary work. The members of the church are the best key to doing missionary work. I'm in a great area. The members here are really willing to assist when they can. More so than I've even seen in St. George. I do miss the weather in St. George though. It changes way too much here. I'm loving it here though. It would be a lot better though if I could get my iPod and stuff here to have some music. Its some added incouragement in the mornings and throughout the day to hear inspiring music. One of the Elders here has a cd by the Moleni Brothers and its awesome, but I can only listen to it when I'm with them. They are brothers that all served missions and they live in Salt Lake. Anyway, I'm having a blast out here and making some great friends. There is an elder here from the Marshall Islands named Elder Phillip, who's way cool! We Play a lot of basketball on Tuesdays. He's really homesick, but he says I make him not homesick. He's a great missionary. Our investigators are all still here, but being slackers in progressing...they're coming along though. It awesome! Thanks Roger and Natalie for sending me some pictures. I love seeing my family...sorry I don't have any pictures this time...I haven't thought about it. I'll get some pictures taken.

Love you all!-Elder Osness

No comments: