Tuesday, April 22, 2008

ALER-GEEZE!

oH Family!

So, I feel pretty awesome, except for ExtrEmE AlErgIE sEAsOn. (that's what I feel like...all woosy like). I think I had to blow my nose over a thousand times yesterday alone! Arghuh! That's really annoying, but I got some off brand Zertec to see if I show any improvemet. Yuk, my nose really hurts...But other than that, its totally awesome out here! I've been challenged to contact five new people between every visit/appointment throughout the day. That will be fun! Its a ton of fun to talk to people because you never know how they will react to what you have to say. Yesterday, within a quater of a block I talked to three people with completely different reactions to me. The first was a couple of young punks that told me to get real. It was pretty hard for me to refrain from laughing, but I kept to my own and left them on their way. The next was a black dude, close to my age, and he was completely receptive to us and is going to play some basketball with us and the other missionaries for our P-day today. Sweet! The last of these three, at first said, "Just walkin on by. No, no thanks, my man. I know what you're about and I don't know nothin about no Joseph Smith." So, I offered him a pass-along card for a free video about Jesus Christ and he said, "Oh, I know Jesus. I guess. Thanks." and he shook my hand as I told him a little about the video. People are so cool! Glad to hear life at home is all good. Jessie potty trained, Ryan the army crawler, and Sarah's studious mind, reading books and talking to the world. I love my family! Ryan and Micah are going to be little competitors!...There are a ton of squirrels here! Wow! It should be the state animal. They come right up to you to see what you're up to. They're so crazy! There are a ton of crazy, annoying birds here! I've never wanted to strangle a bird so bad in my life! Man!

Anyways... I love you all.

-Elder Glenn Osness

No comments: