Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Neato!




Hey Fam-dizzle,


The work is awesome out here in Okamoka! We've been teaching the importance of member missionary work for our dinner thoughts to get the members more motivated to do their part in helping people come unto Christ. Its been working great and the members have been accepting our commitments to take a step, not a leap, out of their comfort zone and progressing the cause of gathering Israel. We've got great members here already, but I'm sure we can all use a little push and motivation. So Roger and Hillary have some good news, eh? Another addition to the family! I loved Sarah's hair! I'm stoked to come home and see all the what the changes are in the family in two years! Sounds like Nancy's family is having a great time being busy. That seems to happen. When we are busy, we tend to have more fun with life. Good luck to Marley with the dance team! I know you'll give them the best show they've ever seen! And congratulations to Ingrid with making Advanced Orchestra. That's awesome!Well, I'm doing great out here and having a lot of fun being a mission!(oh, if you haven't sent my iPod yet, can you send some old computer speakers with it too. If not, its ok. I can get some out here)(pictures-those sunglasses are a members. I put them on when we were there for a dinner appointment. And there were some cool clouds and I walked by the baseball field again.)


Love you and miss you!-Elder Osness

No comments: