Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Great Conference




Family:)


Conference was way good! Its a totally new experience watching it in the Stake Center...and I'm sure me being a missionary made it a little different, but it was way good. We got one investigator to come to one session of conference and we taught an awesome lesson to him yesterday! He's an old dude...like in his 80's probably, but he's as limber as me probably! Its crazy! He's a cool guy. He's knows that what we teach is true, but he really likes the baptist church because he's gone there his whole life and has lots of friends there...he'll come around.The work is sweet and I'm still in my greenie area! That's way crazy because usually you don't stay in your greenie area very long and to spend 4 1/2 months in one area doesn't happen very often either, but this is a great place. Before I leave this area I may have four or five baptisms. Its so fun to be a missionary!Last week we had some sweet clouds come rushing in! I was awesome. I took some pictures. One side of the sky was pure blue (no clouds) and the other was a solid line across the sky of dark cloud. In a matter of minutes it was raining! I also took a picture of Elder Phillip from the Marshall Islands playing the piano. He's way good at it.Thanks for the pictures and mail! I love seeing all the updates of the Fam! Also thanks for getting my iPod stuff together. I have some music on there I can listen to (world music, chinese stuff, disney, and I think I have some talks on there too, Israel Kamakawiwo'ole...some other stuff too) and there are some members here that will put some hymns on there for me, so I can get more music. [iPod, usb connector, car addapter, and Aux input cable]Thanks again for all you do for me! I love you all! Hope you're all having a blast back home!


Love, Elder Osness

No comments: