Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Got to be fast




Hey Famlily!


I've got to be quick because the other missionaries are ready to go. So all that is really new is that I'm teaching a guy and his wife who live in China somewhere. Its funny because my companion asked them what kind of chinese they spoke and they were confused. So he said "Mandrin or Kantonese?" and they said, with that typical asian, happy smile, "we speak-uh-chinese." Then they wanted to show us some video from china about christian, something, I'm not sure what it was about really. I don't even know how we ended up watching it. I was talking to his wife behind us and when I turned around a chinese video was on. It was weird. Thanks for the e-mails Natalie! I hope that new house turns out great for you and it looks like Micah and I are going to be playing some serious baseball when he gets older, if you keep going to those games. Sounds like a bunch of fun!


Love ya!

No comments: