Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Museum of Natural History



Dear Family,


Lately its been hard to get people to church. They always commit to come, but never seem to show up. Its really annoying actually! We've got a few really good investigators who come. We also have some that aren't busy on Sunday and even sound excited about church, but they simply just don't go! We met a really cool lady the other day! She has a solid testimony, but has a husband that is completely against the church and doesn't like her doing anything with the church, so she's having a tough time because she really wants to get baptized. Meeting her is really the only cool thing that happened this passed week. We went to the Museum of Natural History today for P-Day. It was a pretty cool place. There is a lot of dinosaur bones and Native American history stuff and art. It was fun. If my camera ever gets enough juice in the battery, I'll load some pictures up. The weather has been pretty good lately. 60-80's most of the week and this is suppose to be really stormy. Oklahoma has really cool thunder storms. Its so loud! With spring time, my allergies have gone super crazy! I never knew my eyes could hurt so bad...all the time! Actually, one of my eyes has hurt worse before, but its really sucky to have a runny, congested nose and burning red eyes every day.Wow! Ryan, or should I say Booza, has changed a lot since I last saw him! That's a sweet nickname, by the way. Micah seems to be enjoying the mexican side of himself, eating rice and beans with Natalie. I have the coolest family! I'll be calling home Sunday evening, if you want to hear me. Probably 8:30 p.m. Oklahoma time. I think Utah is an hour behind, but I can't remember. Can't wait to talk!...what else do I want in the box...? Well, maybe some letters from my nieces and nephews...and anyone else that wants to put one in there. Maybe some Sweedish Fish:) Some pictures would be cool too. I don't have any from home. You could throw my white "QUOTED" t-shirt in there. I can't think of anything really. Whatever fits in the box. Thanks!


Here's my address-


Elder Glenn Osness

1300 Crown Point Ave. #17

Norman, Ok 73072


Love you all! -Elder Osness

No comments: