Monday, November 17, 2008

Another planning on being baptized‏


Dear family,


There's a random picture for ya.We met with Franky Evans and he committed to be baptized before I leave this area so, I could be there for it. That's cool. He...and us...are going to work on his family too, to see if we can't get them all baptized. I hope so! I would be great if we could. Franky is progressing great and will be a terrific member. That's really the greatest thing of the week. So great, I can't even think of anything else...We're teaching Yao Yu the lessons again and then we'll teach the new member lessons. She continues to grow in her understanding everytime we come over. I just hope I don't have to eat anymore chicken feet. Well, I can't think of any more updates.So, to the world you live in...This protest stuff is pretty rediculous. Here in Oklahoma there isn't any protesting, so I'm lucky. We just here it from the members. Good luck to Roger and Hillary in San Fran. I hope you are being affected so much by it. It might be a good time to start looking for places a little less...Homo, so Sarah and Will don't have to grow up in such a society. Its great to hear Will has arrived just in time for the holidays. We have the coolest family! Hey speaking of holidays...Christamas call is just a month and a half away. We need to figure out how we're going to manage that before it rolls around. That Fall Ball looked great Natalie! Hope it was as fun as your pictures say it was. Thanks for the mail! and speaking of mail. You could throw a two short sleeve shirts in the package. I'm a 15 1/2 neck I believe and the stafford shirts have been working out great, so that should do. Oh, no button on the collar. That looks funny. short sleeve 15 1//2 no button collar. Hope life's great!
Love you all! -Elder Osness

No comments: