Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Announce the Baptism!‏

(we are out of town so I am not on my own computer so I cant post the picture until next week when we get back!-Heather)

Hey Fammy,

Starting off with the picture; Its of Elder Scott and I while e-mailing because I haven't taken a picture all week.The week was pretty good. I went on two exchanges. One was with Elder Sivertsen, the one from Las Vegas. It was a fun exchange. He's shotgunning the area he's in, so we spent a lot of time finding and getting to know the less-actives. The other exchange was with Elder Martin, who was my MTC companion. He's a cool Elder, but has lost a little fire since first coming out. Some positive influence will bring it back out of him. I'm not a big fan of being a district leader because it takes a lot of my focus away from my area and places it on the needs of the missionaries in the district, so its hard to accomplish all that I want to. The good side of it though, is my companion also came out with me and is doing great and is a great help to me. Some cool knews on Franky; he announced his baptism in Priesthood meeting. He's so awesome. He's way excited for his baptism and hopefully some of that will wear onto others in his family, so they want to get baptized as well.Thanks for getting the conference call set up...I'll have more details as it gets closer to Christmas, on a specific time. Thanksgiving should be good here. A really cool family is feeding us. Congratulations on your new calling Natalie. I know you'll be awesome! You've got the personality to get things going and people involved.Thanks for the update Roger. I can always look forward to hearing your update. Keep an eye on Sarah. Oh, how's the ball game going with your corporate team? You didn't tell me you were doing anything that exciting. Watch out for the Crazeez!Well, I best be off. Its good to hear from you all! Love ya! \-Elder Osness

No comments: