Monday, December 15, 2008

In Guthrie‏

My Dearest family,

As you know I've been transfered to Guthrie, Oklahoma...which is the border of my last area, so I saw my old ward at church on Sunday. That was cool. So far being a Zone Leader means being on the phone...a lot and getting to know the missionaries in the Zone. The ward here is pretty good. Guthrie itself is a pretty humble place, unlike Norman and especially Edmond. Most of the people here have always lived here and are related in some way. Everyone knows everyone. Elder Webster is my companion. He's great...and from Las Vegas, so just down the road from home. Its weird because he's been my zone leader ever since I came to Edmond and now I'm his companion. It will be a fun transfer. Lots of room to grow now. We have some very interesting people to teach.Christmas time is here...just next week. So I plan on calling around 3pm here, which is 2pm in St. George, I believe...I'm not sure though. A couple notes about e-mailing here...I only have 30 minutes, so its like the mtc...really short to get everything done and apparently I can't connect my camera to the computer, so I don't know how often I'll be able to send pictures, but I'll see what I can do. Love ya! Can't wait to hear from you on Christmas!-Elder Osness

No comments: