Tuesday, October 27, 2009







Dear Family,






Another week in the mission passes by.Pictures: A couple of them are from a couple weeks ago at the trainer/ trainee meeting. My companion was busy talking with a missionary from the mtc and didn't get in the pictures. I need to get some with him. We've been staying really busy and I don't even think about pulling out my camera unless at a meeting. The last picture is Elder Medina and I at Zone Conference. Which was great! The Norman Stake President is terrific and always has some good instruction to keep the work going forward. Out of all the Stakes I've been in, he is the most involved in the efforts of the missionaries and members. His life is his calling. He's well involved in the community and the member's lives here. Among the things learned from Zone conference I believe prayer, personal preparation, and the spirit were of the greatest value for me.I also got my "trunky papers" this week. This letter from the office is a notification of my departure day and instructions on writing an end of mission report. Three pages at first seemed so intimidating, but as I've brain stormed and wrote a few notes, I'm going to struggle to fit all that I want to write on three pages. I haven't gone through half the bullets I'm suppose to and I've got three and a half pages of notes. This is going to have to be much like the book of Ether and condense my two year experience.Things are good here and things are moving along. Oh, by the way departure day is not going to be Christmas Eve, but on the 23rd of December. See you soon, but for now its beck to work.






Love you! -Elder Glenn Osness

No comments: