Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Baptism!‏







Dear Family, I've got to be quick. I'm still working on my trunky papers. This report on my mission is taking most of my computer attention, but I will tell you it has been a great week! Clara was baptized and as I look back I often wonder how anything comes together, but it does. We also had a good temple conference and it was nice to attend the temple. The pictures are of a grip of my mission posterity at the temple conference and of Clara's baptism. Its so awesome to see things like this come together. It seems the people that require the least effort and take care of their own conversion are the ones who make real progress where as with some people we work and work and work, but progress is slow...because of a lack on their part. Just got to work on show the importance so they feel the need. Then wonderful things happen.Love ya!Elder Osness

No comments: