Wednesday, December 16, 2009

spiritual words‏

Dear Family, This past week has been a challenge. I came into the mission sick and I'm hoping I don't leave with this nasal cold. I got sick last week and haven't really been able to enjoy a lot of missionary work. Yesterday was my first well day, but I have a return of the headache today, so I'm hoping I can be over it and accomplish what is needed and recover. There is a lot of good still happening here and its really been great to meet and teach so many people. Clara is doing great and making many friends in the church. The ward here is really doing a great job in supporting the new members. Last week we taught a new person who was formerly dating a member and wanted us to come by and answer a few questions. The member family warned us of his challenging personality and questions, but the lesson went great and I don't think we answered a lot of his questions, but did teach some principles that would help his understanding and some questions that are going to be a little more valluable to answer on his own and how those answers would come. Its up to him. On Sunday we talked with the member family about our lesson and they had mentioned that he had felt something different and he felt great even though we didn't have the answers to a lot of his historical questions. I think the spirit gave some unspoken answers and now he knows what he must do.Things are moving along and I will see you all soon. Merry Christmas!Love you!Elder Osness

No comments: