Thursday, December 3, 2009

gonna be quick‏







Dear Family, pictures:I see a star shining brightly! we put our strand of lights to good use at our apartment and made a large bright star in our sliding glass door. The other pictures are of some more mission posterity at the new missionary/trainer meeting and of the set up at the last Family Fun Zone of the season. Well, I've got to work on my trunky papers so I don't have much time. Things are good and we have a great baptism scheduled for Saturday. Clara is doing great, though we've lost our friend Edwin. no body knows where he is and as a result will probably not be getting baptized this weekend. Clara has a strong enough testimony to fill and over fill the gap that won't be coming from Edwin. Things are good and I love you all! Looking forward to the baptism of Clara. -Elder Osness

No comments: