Thursday, April 16, 2009

ET=Emergency Transfer‏




Dear Family, The pictures are: one at the masonic temple. We went there again (we were there when I got the call you'll read about). Elder Torres, Elder Poh, me, Elder Medinathe other is at a Zone Leader's Council. Elder Torres, me, Elder Poh, and others in the background. Well, Last week I just started to feel better as I wrote in my e-mail...and a few hours later I got a call from President Gee and he asked how I was feeling, so I told him I was feeling a lot better than before and he said "good, I need you to pack a suitcase and switch companions for a few days." There was an issue and the elder needed to be ETed.That few days turned into the rest of the week, so it could line up with transfers and because of that I haven't gotten to do much work in my area...for two weeks now and...I won't be working in it anymore because I'm getting transfered as well. President Gee is dropping a few zone leaders and making them district leaders, so he can get some more missionaries training to be leaders. We've hit a wave of unprepared leaders, so President is on a fix job right now. I've spent some good time with a missionary who is four months old in the mission, Elder Evans, and it was a very good week long exchange.I'm going to Oklahoma City 1st ward to be a district leader again and hopefully I can do my job there and help them prepare for leadership.Its been a stressful week, but I've been learning a lot and I've gotten a chance to be a little more of direct influence.




Love ya! -Elder Osness

No comments: