Wednesday, April 1, 2009

sickness‏

Hi family,

This will be short, sorry. Since Saturday, I've been pretty under the weather. The doctor said it was a combination of allergies and a virus. Luckily, not strep or anything real sever, but enough to drain me and make me look pretty scary. My eyes and my throat are the worst. But the week was pretty good. Jim is still struggling to quit smoking, but comes to church regularly and is committed to his choice to be obedient. On the other hand of obedience there is some sad news.The mission had some unpleasing news about a few elders from my mtc district. They went home for obedience issues. One got drug down because of his companion and will be coming back to Oklahoma in six months. Its really disturbing, the way some missionaries act. The choices we make affect others and its sad to hear about them going home.Anyway, I'm just letting you in on a brief update. Sorry its not lengthy or exciting.

Love ya!-Elder Osness

No comments: