Friday, January 2, 2009

After the Call‏

Dear Family,

So, I just talked to you on the phone a few days ago. That was great!It was good to hear everyone...well most everyone. We've got so many in the family that its hard to get all the nieces and nephews on the phone, but it was a great call. I'm glad we could get that conference call, so everyone could get on. Thanks Jeff, for setting that up for me. I got Malissa's package in the mail yesterday. Thanks for the thermals and especially for the letters and drawings. I think my favorite thing to receive in the mail is letters and pictures.This week was pretty good. We went on exchanges with the Assistants and found a way cool family that's been prepared by the Lord. They're the Downs family. They have two little kids and were ready and willing to accept the commitments we left. It was a good Exchange. Yesterday, I went on an exchange with a brand new missionary, which was great. I like being able to help and shape new missionaries. They're full of the spirit too, so when we talk to people they can't help, but listen. We got an inactive member to want to come to church, so we had some good experiences. Sorry, this e-mail doesn't have a lot of meat in it, but I'm low on time. We are really busy today and still have to drive back to our area.Love ya and hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for all you do!Someday I'll send you some more pictures:)

-Elder Osness

No comments: