Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Blackwell....eeh...‏

My Family,

This pas week was pretty good. I went on a couple exchanges. The last one was in a little town called Blackwell. It was an interesting place. The missionary apartment was pretty cool. It is in a really old, historic hotel. Its small, but way cool. The town is the perfect place to film a scary movie. It has a very historic look to the town and a bunch of it is empty...and it gets better. After our dinner appointment the whole town was filled with fog. We could only see about ten feet in front of us. It was way sweet! There was one section of the town near the apartment where the fog just stops. It was like there was an invisible wall that the fog couldn't pass through. It was a pretty creepy town. I wish I would've got some pictures, but I didn't think about it. That was the most exciting part of the week and the rest was basically regular days of missionary work. I like being able to go on exchanges with missionaries and help them see how easy it can be and how much fun they can have while being a missionary.We got a couple new investigators and some dropped investigators...you know the usual. Things are going well here in Guthrie though. We have a baptism comming up next week and hopefully some other people will begin to progress.Thanks for your love and support! I love you and I love being a missionary! Got to go...my time is up!

-Elder Osness

No comments: