Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I need someone to Baptize!

Hey My Family,

Cameron got baptized last week! It was great! We had a couple investigators there that we found last week and they got a lot of attention from the members who attended, so that was good. I was on an exchange with one of the assistants and we were biking along and stopped to talk to a woman, Malissa, and led into a lesson. It was the most successful finding day I've had in this area. Elder Webster has been here so long that his faith for finding has been dwindling, (Great missionary, just been here too long) so it was nice to have someone else to go get things done. Hopefully I can continue to give this area the success its been having.Getting Cameron baptized was the focus and that's what got accomplished...and that's about it really. I learned, as I do every transfer, but this one seemed to be the least growth I've had all my mission. I would think that having a new calling as a Zone Leader I would've had the most of my mission, but this transfer kind of feels like I hit a dip in the road. I have a lot to learn this next transfer because I'm getting a brand new zone leader, so that means I'm training a zone leader, but its kind of scary because I'm not completely sure what I'm doing myself, The Lord must know I need a lot of stretching. It should be good though. He's Elder Medina, he's from Arizona and he came out just before me. We'll tear it up next transfer as we learn together.Well, my time is up. Love ya! Thanks again for all you do for me!

-Elder Osness

No comments: